CET : E091
COMED-K : E068
Kammavari Sangham (R) 1952, K.S.Group of Institutions
K.S INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, BENGALURU-560109
(Affiliated to VTU, Belagavi & Approved by AICTE, New Delhi)
Online resources are subscribed to all the programmes Undergraduate, Postgraduate through VTU E-resource Consortium. These resources are IP enabled and can be accessed anywhere within the campus.
1) IEEE http://ieeexplore.ieee.org
2) Springer http://www.link.springer.com
3) Science Direct http://www.sciencedirect.com/
4) Taylor and Francis http://www.tandfonline.com/
5) Pro-Quest https://search.proquest.com
6) Knimbus https://www.knimbus.com
1) Springer http://www.link.springer.com
2) Taylor and Francis http://www.tandfonline.com/
All the users of library resources of KSIT must adhere to copyright laws of publishers and consortia. No copyrighted work may be copied, published, disseminated, displayed, performed, without permission of the copyright holder except in accordance with fair use or licensed agreement. This includes DVDs/CDs and other copyrighted material. Using these resources for commercial purpose, systematic downloading, copying or distributing of information is prohibited. KSIT may terminate the online access of users who are found to have infringed copyright.